Labels

Monday, January 16, 2006

Unusual Love Letters II

Dear -----,

Do you
think
we can
share-
same future
dreams,
love, life
together?

Do you
agree
we two
have
all qualities
riches
like, dislikes
matched?

Do you
realize
flared passions
inanities
love letters
aren't
for happiness
important?

Do you
see
our admirations
will
outlive any
differences
we may
have?

Do you
wish
me to
swallow
my words
and
fade away,
forever?

Do you
wish
me to
live
happily and
love
you, dear
forever?

Do you
want
more time,
proofs,
better words,
alternatives,
revelations, prophecies
anything?

Do you
also
cherish hopes
possibilities
that I
today
put on
paper?

Do you
frown
feel ecstastic
dazed
afraid, shocked
humored
by my
declaration?

Do you
accept
my love?
Won't
our choices
excellent
be together
happiest?

Vivek
Jan 16, 2006

1 comment:

El enigma said...

very nice...almost like a proposal in prose! :-)

enig!