Labels

Sunday, April 09, 2006

A song, a conundrum.

Often its been seen
these limits-bounds on the mind
mind tries to break through
chasing unknown desires
chasing unknown hopes
mind tries to gallop through.

In these paths, in these passages
in these paths of life
of the blossomed flowers, smiling flowers
which flower must I steal
decorate in my heart.

I don't know, don't know
this conundrum, I don't know
how to resolve anything, can't figure out
who must I make my sweetheart
leave whose love and part.


Translation of the following song:

Movie Name: Rajnigandha (1974)
Singer: Mukesh
Music Director: Salil Chowdhury
Lyrics: Yogesh Year: 1974


KaIi Baar Yuu.N bhi dekhaa Hai
Ye Jo Man Kii Seemaa Rekhaa Hai
Man Tor-Dane Lagataa Hai
Anjaanii Pyaas Ke Peechhay
Anjaanii Aas Ke Peechhay
Man Daur-Dane Lagataa Hai

Raahon MeiN, RaahoN MeiN, Jeevan Ki RaahoN MeiN
Jo Khile HaiN Phool Phool Muskuraakey
Kaun Saa Phool Churaakey, Rakh LuN Man MeiN Sajaakay
Ka_Ii Baar Yuu.N Hii Dekhaa Hai ...

JaanuN Naa, JaanuN Naa, Ulajhan Ye JaanuN Na
SulajhaaunN Kaise Kuchh Samajh Na PaauN
Kisako Meet BanaauN, Kisakii Preet BhulaaN
KaIi Baar Yuu.N Hii Dekhaa Hai ...

No comments: